Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Warning... camera bogarting going on. :)

Okay, so as I was going through my camera to download some pics to put on here, I discovered that my daughter and her friend Adriana, had gotten ahold of my camera and left some silly pictures for me. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Enjoy!












They so totally look deranged in this one.









Wish I would have had this kind of confidence when I was this age.















Okay, so this one is a bit more stable.

This is Adriana, Lacey's best friend and my other kiddo..... We have been thinking about adopting her since she is at the house so much, but her parents might not like that. We love her like she is our own and feel priviledged that she feels the same way about us.

Hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I did. I will have some new ones on here after Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a wonderful Turkey day!!!

No comments: